Digital Marketing Internships
Interns at SSDM are an essential part of our team. Working with real clients, interns will create work to be published and/or posted to client websites, social media pages and more. We are seeking highly motivated, professional applicants to earn experience and/or create to further their careers.
Accounts interns assist in all digital marketing efforts for a range of clients. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Copywriting blogs
- Writing optimized content (SEO)
- Assisting in basic HTML
- Working within WordPress CMS
- Analyzing web traffic
- Writing and implementing social media calendars
- Junior or senior pursuing an undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising, PR, journalism or a related field
- Impeccable writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented
- Basic knowledge in social media
- Some knowledge of HTML and WordPress
- Willingness to assist with all aspects of the organization as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic
Just a heads up: This is a paid position and may be used for class credit. Interns will be expected to work during regular workplace hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) up to 30 hours per week. Work hours can be flexible for mornings or afternoons. Please remember, this is a 16-week commitment.
January – April
Submissions by December 1
May – August
Submissions by March 30
September – December
Submissions by August 20
Dates may vary
What we offer
- 16-week internship program
- Flexible scheduling
- Diverse training opportunities
For more informion contact Nicole Bossio at email@example.com
What you can
expect + learn
Our interns are integral pieces of the SSDM team and work on just as much as we do! You’ll be involved in everything from concept creation, execution and analytics for a diverse range of tactics.
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
Is this a paid internship?
Yes, this is an paid position and can also be used for class credit.
What’s a typical day for an intern?
Each day is completely different and depends entirely on the work we have going on. You can expect a lot of writing, research and curveballs.
How long is the internship program?
Typically our internship program runs 16 weeks. However,
schedules can be adjusted if needed.
How flexible is my schedule?
We are very flexible with intern schedules. As long as you’re hitting your weekly allocated hours, the rest is up to you.