The whole reason for our existence is to grow ourselves in order to grow those around us. This means exploring, failing and trying again. We believe that through trial and error, the best ideas are born. This is why we promote Fearless Failure, allowing each team member to eliminate apprehension and go all in on presenting a new idea, even if it doesn’t end up successful.
We believe in radical transparency, a way of communication that puts everything on the table. Everyone has the opportunity and responsibility to provide feedback and speak freely, no matter who presented the idea. This practice is easy when the news is good. It’s when friction and disagreements occur that transparency becomes more difficult, more necessary and far more impactful.
Our environment is built on the fundamentals of safety and trust, not comfort. Comfort leads to complacency, and complacency leads to dull ideas. Through safety and trust, we allow each team member to present ideas with the knowledge that he or she will be heard. This has allowed us to move quickly and create further impact for each other and our clients.
SS Digital Media is looking for a Project Manager. This role will collaborate with the teams to manage projects and campaigns.
Planning, organizing, managing and executing projects from beginning to end. The project scopes can change but are likely to involve digital media efforts and multifaceted, multichannel marketing campaigns. This position will be working with the managers, partners and client communicators to collect information on deadlines, objectives and budgets. This position will also help assign individuals or teams to tasks for projects and marketing campaigns. Must be able to identify potential threats or roadblocks related to delivering on time and on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work creatively while managing a consistent workload
- Ability to build rapport and have a positive attitude
- Ability to work within a creative team environment
Self-driven, time management and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ongoing drive to do push for streamlined processes and organization
- Willingness to learn and be adaptable to change
- Digital agency experience (not mandatory but a plus)
3+ years of experience showing excellent project management skills and working with clients is ideal but not mandatory.
Benefits & Perks
- A fast-paced, ever-changing and exciting environment
- A collaborative culture that embodies teamwork but where ownership is encouraged
- Excellent benefits and advancement opportunities
- Full-time, salary position