Paid Search Manager
The whole reason for our existence is to grow ourselves in order to grow those around us. This means exploring, failing and trying again. We believe that through trial and error, the best ideas are born. This is why we promote Fearless Failure, allowing each team member to eliminate apprehension and go all in on presenting a new idea, even if it doesn’t end up successful.
We believe in radical transparency, a way of communication that puts everything on the table. Everyone has the opportunity and responsibility to provide feedback and speak freely, no matter who presented the idea. This practice is easy when the news is good. It’s when friction and disagreements occur that transparency becomes more difficult, more necessary and far more impactful.
Our environment is built on the fundamentals of safety and trust, not comfort. Comfort leads to complacency, and complacency leads to dull ideas. Through safety and trust, we allow each team member to present ideas with the knowledge that he or she will be heard. This has allowed us to move quickly and create a further impact on each other and our clients.
SS Digital Media is looking for a Digital Media + Analytics Ninja.
- Manage media budgets, optimization, and delivery
- PPC management cross-channel
- Support team members in the overall execution of the paid media strategy
- Ad testing and delivery updates
- Identify opportunities for testing and optimization cross-channel and for multiple clients
- Own reporting, insights, and analysis of campaigns
- Must have an in-depth understanding of Google Analytics, Excel, and other reporting platforms
- Assist in data compiling and gathering information for presentations as well as analysis of campaigns
- Monitor analytics and compare to overall campaign KPIs
- Previous experience working in Google Ads, Bing Ads, as well as Facebook other PPC platforms
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively while managing a consistent workload
- Ability to build rapport and have a positive attitude
- Ability to work within a creative team environment
- Self-driven, time management and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ongoing drive to do push the envelope and keep up with the latest digital trends
- Willingness to learn and be adaptable to change
If you are motivated, results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we would love to meet you.
Nice to Have
- 2+ years of paid media + reporting experience
- Previous experience with Google Ads, Adobe, Bing + Other Ad Platforms
- SEO/PPC, digital media background, copywriting experience for the Web
- 1 to 3 years previous digital and/or agency experience
Benefits & Perks
- A fast-paced, ever-changing and exciting environment
- A collaborative culture that embodies teamwork but where ownership is encouraged
- Excellent benefits and advancement opportunities
- Full-time, salary position